NEW: Trusted Volkswagen Dealer Partner - Breeze Poole

I have four snagging issues that need looking at and was worried who to trust with getting them sorted? They are all inside the van. I decide to trust Breeze Poole (booked in Aug 1st ) based on the forum . Also, travelling from near Bristol. Camping is a great idea. I I will consider doing that in future when getting the camper serveced.

I have four snagging issues that need looking at on our 7 month Ocean and was worried who to trust with getting them sorted? They are all inside the van. I decide to trust Breeze Poole (booked in Aug 1st ) based on the forum . I am also travelling from near Bristol. Camping is a great idea. I will consider doing that in future when getting the camper serviced.
Good choice of dealership, I have purchased x3 vans from them and the service team are great people to deal with and very trustworthy.
Alway been very happy with Breeze.
 
Not been on Group for ages - too much going on - just seen these comments about Breeze - we have just updated our vehicle from a 16/6.0 to a 23/6.1 through them.
Very good service, no heckling etc - pick up 'Big H' next week
 
Not been on Group for ages - too much going on - just seen these comments about Breeze - we have just updated our vehicle from a 16/6.0 to a 23/6.1 through them.
Very good service, no heckling etc - pick up 'Big H' next week
Congratulations Lorri as they photos when you have time.
 
I had a very good experience ordering my California from Breeze Poole with fantastic communication right up to point of delivery.

Unfortunately the vehicle that I collected was incorrectly built to spec so I agreed to take that one whilst a new one was re-ordered over 3 months ago. However I've had very poor communication since then which is such a shame compared to the pre-sale communication. I've had not even received a reply from emails sent over the last 6 weeks, so I'm a little disappointed as it's taken the edge off what should be an exciting time buying and using your first ever campervan. The last email was 6 weeks ago saying the new one had been built and should be around mid May for exchange, but nothing since.
 
give them a call, always happy to talk when I phoned for updates on my vans
The last time I called which was after several unanswered emails was 6 weeks ago but then didn’t get to speak with anyone then but had the email saying it has been built and should be ready mid May. I don’t like to pester by phoning as I know sales are busy unless I need an answer quickly or it’s important, as an email can be answered easier when they get time, usually.

I just feel that I’m a nuisance to them, which doesn’t feel great.
 
Guess Iam old school, always prefer a phone call from my customers , if your a paying customer Iam sure they wouldn’t think your hassling them. Remember the old bt advert “ it’s good to talk”
 
Shouldn’t need to phone. If you choose to send an email it should be responded to in a reasonable time scale without chasing, basic courtesy.
 
Trying buying a Landrover prior and during Covid. Hence I no longer have a Landrover. I decided I wouldn't ring them in 2022 and cracked after 3 months / around March time. Then I had a call in June, saying your car is here, can you come and collect it, and pay. 11.5months late.
 
Just back from collecting our Cali from Breeze Poole on 22/5/19.
We travelled from Dartmoor ,then stayed with relatives with four days. Had
Courtesy Van.

Booked for MOT/service/roof recall/retro fit apple connect/ interior light fix & investigation of excessive noise when closing the roof .
The whole experience was friendly and professional from start to finish, such a contrast to the other supposed Cali ‘specialists’ of our experience. No talking up of their own expertise, no flanneling or false promises, and a genuine eagerness to please, not to mention two video updates of progress, all very reassuring.
One example of going the extra mile was looking at a noise from the hydraulic pump after the roof closes down, louder than the usual noise . Our last garage had replaced the hydraulic pump after the roof began to lift and close lopsidedly, and said the noise was normal. In fact it was because of insufficient fluid in the system, it had not been done properly, but the fluid is expensive. Breeze bled the system and replaced the deficient fluid at no charge as a gesture of goodwill as it was not covered by warranty. They even asked if we wanted to tuck away our dogs dinner of dash cam cable since the head lining had to come down. (No charge).
Our expectations for Breeze were already high but they have been well and truly exceeded. It’s good to find good old fashioned excellent teamwork and customer service still exists and is appreciated.
Martin(Master technician/VW Guru) & Tim (technician) have extensive expertise in the California. We felt our Cali was in very safe hands.
The Cali has been cleaned inside & out. It was immaculate.

Big thanks to Sean, Jason, Martin and Tim

Address: VW Breeze Commerical
10 Yarrow Road, Tower Park. Poole, Dorset BH12 4QY
Hi just wondering what is the full name of Martin at Breeze Poole and what is his title
 
Hi just wondering what is the full name of Martin at Breeze Poole and what is his title
Hi there Martin no longer there, however there current service team is excellent as is their GC Master tec.
 
Good to hear you guys in the UK found a dealer with Cali knowledge !
Even better to see them on the forum:thumb
For me living in Belgium i also travel about 320km round trip to Amersfoort in the Netherlands for a trusty Cali dealer.
Is Breeze any good with fixing the roof on a California van? We are probably going to go down to Cornwall in September to Kernow Transporters, but Poole is a lot nearer.
 
We used Breeze a few years ago when the roof hydraulic system packed up. It was an expensive job but fortunately covered by an extended warranty. The work was done on time and we had no problems after. Our general experience with Breeze is good and we’ve been regular users of their services since we bought our first California from them in 2012

Hope you get things sorted.

J


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Still one of the best dealers for cali servicing but comms were not so good this last time, been taken over recently so lots of people changes! They did how-ether match price on a service from local vw specialist independent!
 
We used Breeze a few years ago when the roof hydraulic system packed up. It was an expensive job but fortunately covered by an extended warranty. The work was done on time and we had no problems after. Our general experience with Breeze is good and we’ve been regular users of their services since we bought our first California from them in 2012

Hope you get things sorted.

J


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for letting me know about Breeze. We might go down to Cornwall and make a holiday of it in September, but we are still considering options. Breeze does sound good, though we don’t have an extended warranty. We bought our van in 2007 and it was one year old, left hand drive imported from Germany.
 
We are pleased to announce that the VW California Club have partnered with Breeze Van Centre in Poole as one of our trusted Volkswagen Commercial Dealers.

Some of you may already be aware that Martin ( @vwguru ) is possibly the best VW California technician in the country so along with the team you know you will be in very safe hands.

Breeze also has a superb sales and management team who will also be working very closely with the club. We also plan to run several events with Breeze over the next 12 months.

Yesterday I spent half the day at Breeze meeting all the staff and received a very warm welcome by everyone. They are in a very easy to find location and a massive plus point for me is when I arrived there was at least half a dozen parking spaces in the customer car park.

We realise Breeze will be quite a distance for many (including myself at a 5 hour round trip) but for me it is worth the long journey to know we are getting service we deserve on such an expensive vehicle, also they are situated in a beautiful part of the country so why not make a few days of it as there are plenty of campsites and hotels within a 15 minute drive away. Also as part of their service they will offer a courtesy vehicle or can drop you off into Poole town centre or at the quay.

Telephone: 01202 922600

Email Contact details:
Service: service.poole@breezemotorgroup.co.uk
Sales: vansales.poole@breezemotorgroup.co.uk
Parts: parts.poole@breezemotorgroup.co.uk

Breeze Van Centre
Yarrow Road,
Tower Park
Poole,
Dorset
BH12 4QY


It is not essential but please quote you a club member when contacting them



View attachment 45297

View attachment 45298

View attachment 45299

View attachment 45296
Great news! The only places I’d go. They did a superb job of our tow bar recently. As another example of ‘above and beyond’ when the undercarriage casing became loose and dropped on a trip to Swanage earlier this month, I called them and they slotted me in to take a look before I got onto the motorway. They solved it at no charge and I was able to travel home worry free The only problem now is that with so many positive recommendations, we won’t be able to book in for months !

Breeze - you’re going to need a bigger ‘boat’!
 
Back
Top