acer
Top Poster
VIP Member
Love that! I wonder what you do for a living. Sales or marketing perhaps?like sleeping on a cloud!
Love that! I wonder what you do for a living. Sales or marketing perhaps?like sleeping on a cloud!
But since it fits donwstairs, it is in fact too small for upstairs, right ? I didn't find a wider version ..I have a Sea to Summit Deluxe Campervan too, for an Ocean it works for either bed location. I store it in the upper bed deflated (having removed the VW supplies mattress which you don’t then need). But then we only ever use one of the two beds at any time.
Post in thread 'Alternative to a Duvalay - self inflating'
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/alternative-to-a-duvalay-self-inflating.57373/post-739813
And so you should. A clever person once said (about something else entirely) “price is what you pay, value is what you get”.I wish! I’m an NHS clinician! I value my sleep very highly.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s fine:But since it fits donwstairs, it is in fact too small for upstairs, right ? I didn't find a wider version ..
The VW California Club is the worlds largest resource for all owners and enthusiasts of VW California campervans.