P
Printer
Lifetime VIP Member
Hi All
Ok need your Help.
If this has come up before please Delete or send me to the right Forum post.
Looking at the price of Diesel vs Petrol at the moment.
Looking for a 4 motion California. Do I go for a new Hybrid T7 which is 4 motion California.
Which are giving good monthly payments.
But not sure as it’s a Petrol & MPG ?
Or go for a late 4 motion California Diesel ?
will be Travelling around UK & Europe
Will I not be able to get in some city’s as it’s a Diesel.
I am going in circles at the moment.
Thanks for Looking
Have a great day
Ok need your Help.
If this has come up before please Delete or send me to the right Forum post.
Looking at the price of Diesel vs Petrol at the moment.
Looking for a 4 motion California. Do I go for a new Hybrid T7 which is 4 motion California.
Which are giving good monthly payments.
But not sure as it’s a Petrol & MPG ?
Or go for a late 4 motion California Diesel ?
will be Travelling around UK & Europe
Will I not be able to get in some city’s as it’s a Diesel.
I am going in circles at the moment.
Thanks for Looking
Have a great day













