Leisure Battery Charger

V

Vanny

Messages
1
I need to replace the leisure battery charger on my 2013 California (it’s situated under the cool box). I have been unable to find anyone able to do the work. Can anyone recommend a reputable company that can carry out the work in the Cheshire/Shropshire/ North Wales area. Preferably a company that has experience of replacing battery chargers on Californias.
 
I need to replace the leisure battery charger on my 2013 California (it’s situated under the cool box). I have been unable to find anyone able to do the work. Can anyone recommend a reputable company that can carry out the work in the Cheshire/Shropshire/ North Wales area. Preferably a company that has experience of replacing battery chargers on Californias.
Seeing as the charger rarely fails the likelihood of finding anyone you has experience in replacing them is next to zero.
Replacing like for like is fairly straightforward but will involve removing the fridge. 6 fastenings , unplug and lift up with the roof up. Then swap chargers.
But, how do you know the charger has failed?
Have the relevant fuses been checked?
Has the multiconnector beneath the kitchen unit floor inspection hatch in the base of the R Kitchen cupboard been checked?
 
I need to replace the leisure battery charger on my 2013 California (it’s situated under the cool box). I have been unable to find anyone able to do the work. Can anyone recommend a reputable company that can carry out the work in the Cheshire/Shropshire/ North Wales area. Preferably a company that has experience of replacing battery chargers on Californias.
Try @volksvans from Derbyshire, he's a member on here and Cali owner.
 
Back
Top