Kevin's Cali accesory shop.

I have now added a worldwide adapter to my shop it can be used in your Cali to turn
Your euro 2 pin socket int a uk 3 pin socket. Small and compact.
 
Those plugs are pretty good Kev. I always carry one in my laptop bag.

Worth having one in your arsenal.

We use them at work, branded, for exhibition giveaways and they alway go quite quickly.
 
Stu said:
Those plugs are pretty good Kev. I always carry one in my laptop bag.

Worth having one in your arsenal.

We use them at work, branded, for exhibition giveaways and they alway go quite quickly.

any spare stu ....i may need one i'll let you know tomorrow :headwall
 
I think they're all gone Lee, as I said they are very popular.
 

Similar threads

calikev
Replies
33
Views
15K
Mr T
holliers
Replies
7
Views
2K
calikev
calikev
CampervanBits
Replies
3
Views
3K
Detritus
Detritus
F
Replies
0
Views
1K
fatty thumb
F
Back
Top