T
TimLD
I have a 2022 California Ocean T6.1. Periodically, the interior lights behave strangely. At present, neither of the roof lights in the pop-top is responding to the on-switch and the two circular lights over the cooker and over the sliding door won't switch off, even when the van is locked and when driving. If I try to switch them off on the roof panel (by touching the relevant icon in the lighting panel) the panel doesn't respond and the option to change the brightness disappears before I can do anything.
Please can anyone advise me how to proceed. Is there a fuse I should take out and then reinsert? Is there a reset mechanism?
Will the interior lights (living space only) drain the starter battery or only the leisure battery?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Please can anyone advise me how to proceed. Is there a fuse I should take out and then reinsert? Is there a reset mechanism?
Will the interior lights (living space only) drain the starter battery or only the leisure battery?
Any advice would be appreciated.














