Interior Habitation Lights not working - T5 2007

BigPritch

BigPritch

VIP Member
Messages
122
Location
Wirral
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi all, have had a good look on here already, but appreciate some help please.
Tried to replace the bulb in the bendy light, with no success. Put it back together, but found out on our first night away in France, none of the interior lights (behind the seats), work at all.
Consensus seems to be 'fuse under the passenger seat', which have checked, but can only find big multi wired things (electrical not my strong point).
No blade fuses, so don't want to start buggering around and make it worse.
Dont have any electrical checking gear either.

Anyone suggest a fix, or am I best taking it to an electrical specialist ?

Pic is of what I can see with passenger seat turned round and slid back.

Thanks

Front Seat Wiring.jpg
 
Hi all, have had a good look on here already, but appreciate some help please.
Tried to replace the bulb in the bendy light, with no success. Put it back together, but found out on our first night away in France, none of the interior lights (behind the seats), work at all.
Consensus seems to be 'fuse under the passenger seat', which have checked, but can only find big multi wired things (electrical not my strong point).
No blade fuses, so don't want to start buggering around and make it worse.
Dont have any electrical checking gear either.

Anyone suggest a fix, or am I best taking it to an electrical specialist ?

Pic is of what I can see with passenger seat turned round and slid back.

Thanks

View attachment 152173
The fuses are there. Bottom R in your picture. Turn seat through 90o and slide towards kitchen unit.
 
Wow, how the heck did I not see them !!
Blue 15 amp ones I assume...

THANK YOU
 
WelshGas - you are a Legend - fuse changed (had to get back seat off, but hey ho), and lights working.

THANK YOU...THANK YOU
 

Similar threads

Back
Top