Insufficient privileges

D

damo17175

VIP Member
Messages
4
Location
Nottingham
Vehicle
T6.1 Cali Surf
Hi,
Hoping an admin can help please ? I would like to reply to a thread in the for sale section please, however, it says I have insufficient privileges? I’m not selling, just trying to reply to possibly buy from a VIP member. However, where the reply is it says “you ah e insufficient privileges to reply” ?


Thanks
 
You can search the word insufficient and there are some threads on it. It looks like you might have to be a vip member to PM people. Have a look at the threads.
 
Yes you have to be a paying member to answer adverts on items on sale. But this is a great site for information and help on all California topics.
 

Similar threads

EddieEagle
Replies
16
Views
5K
calikev
calikev
Taff7996
Replies
29
Views
7K
Perfectos
Perfectos
O
Replies
2
Views
1K
oliver100
O
S
Replies
1
Views
1K
WelshGas
WelshGas
Back
Top