INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES

Sorry, I think I explained it wrong. I was browsing the “accessories for sale” forum and saw something I was interested in. But I can’t reply to the post or send a message to the original poster. Frustrating
I think you may have to be a paid up VIP member.
 
Hi,

I’m also trying to reply to a for sale thread but is states I have insufficient privileges? I tried to email admin but it’s bounced back ? Do I need to upgrade, as I’m happy to if so ? Thanks
 
Hi,

I’m also trying to reply to a for sale thread but is states I have insufficient privileges? I tried to email admin but it’s bounced back ? Do I need to upgrade, as I’m happy to if so ? Thanks
You needs to be a VIP member to respond directly to a member.
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
2
Views
217
Truman
Truman
EddieEagle
Replies
16
Views
5K
calikev
calikev
S
Replies
1
Views
1K
WelshGas
WelshGas
O
Replies
2
Views
1K
oliver100
O
Back
Top