Insufficient privileges

EddieEagle

EddieEagle

Messages
763
Location
Hampshire
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Am trying to reply to ad. in for sale section but it tells me 'you have insufficient privileges to reply here'.

What am I missing? Please........
 
I have the same problem - how do I resolve it?
 
Hi there, just joined the site after buying a Beach last week. Trying to reply to classified posts in the forums but getting the following error 'You have insufficient privileges to reply here.' Do I need to be a VIP member just to reply/message sellers? Thanks in advance.
 
Hi there, just joined the site after buying a Beach last week. Trying to reply to classified posts in the forums but getting the following error 'You have insufficient privileges to reply here.' Do I need to be a VIP member just to reply/message sellers? Thanks in advance.
I’m afraid so.
 
Ah !
I did a search for "You have insufficient privileges to reply here." but no results.
Took out the full stop and found this thread.
Answers my question re not being able to reply to an advert .....
 
its happening to me too. can somebody help please?
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
2
Views
218
Truman
Truman
O
Replies
2
Views
1K
oliver100
O
Taff7996
Replies
29
Views
7K
Perfectos
Perfectos
S
Replies
1
Views
1K
WelshGas
WelshGas
Back
Top