inside sliding table

Asjem65

Asjem65

VIP Member
Messages
18
Location
Lincolnshire
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi

hoping someone has a solution to this. Having previously used the table numerous times, on a recent trip I couldn't get the sliding table to slide out! Managed to move it about 4 inches then stuck solid! have made sure there's nothing obstructing it. I have tried the bed position up, down, front and back nothing works. ive attached a video to try help show the issue.

2023 T6.1 ocean

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0223.mov.zip
    7.7 MB · Views: 83
Not getting stuck in the groove to the side of the hobs and sink?
 
Have you got chocks down the side of the bench drawer? I’ve found they can cause the table to stick around that point in the past.
 
do not pull the underside of the table towards you but push it against the cupboard and hold the unlocking mechanism with you right hand little longer ?
Looking at the video over and over again I can only imagine the table leg hits something ...
can you check the leg is completely flat against the table wile you slide it out ?
 
Last edited:
I was experiencing the same sort of problem which caused me to look out possible relevant threads. When sliding the table in or out, it was sticking part way. If I took a run up, then it did go fully in or out but made a clunking noise which sounded wrong. I found there is a hard plastic knob beside the rear seat, just off the floor. Presumably , this is to stop the table rattling by pushing it against the rear seat cushion. The side of the table (going in) and the underneath edge of the table (coming out) was catching on it. Solution? Put your left hand down the side of the rear seat when moving the table and use your fingers to push the table away from the fridge cabinet. That way, you can become a smooth operator!
Apologies if the rest of the world already know this.
 
I was experiencing the same sort of problem which caused me to look out possible relevant threads. When sliding the table in or out, it was sticking part way. If I took a run up, then it did go fully in or out but made a clunking noise which sounded wrong. I found there is a hard plastic knob beside the rear seat, just off the floor. Presumably , this is to stop the table rattling by pushing it against the rear seat cushion. The side of the table (going in) and the underneath edge of the table (coming out) was catching on it. Solution? Put your left hand down the side of the rear seat when moving the table and use your fingers to push the table away from the fridge cabinet. That way, you can become a smooth operator!
Apologies if the rest of the world already know this.
You do it wrong ! You must push the table against the fridge, there is a part on the table that catches the hard knob you mention and keeps the table solid in place.
 
 
Thanks, both. Very useful old thread, which shows the pull (which I mentioned) and then the push (which you mention, Roger) combination. That saves me discovering the push part when it rattles!
 
Thanks, both. Very useful old thread, which shows the pull (which I mentioned) and then the push (which you mention, Roger) combination. That saves me discovering the push part when it rattles!
And with some silicone grease on the contacting parts, storing the table becomes a silk-smooth operation. Until got there it was just irritating.
 
Back
Top