How to delete account?

Please delete my account, if I cannot view the resources there is no point to keep it
You can view the Resources section if you pay to become a VIP Member.
 
hello to everyone here! Please delete my account, no more Cali in my life at the moment :(
Cheers!
 
Kindly delete my account, I am not using this forum.
Thank you
 
If all the cool kids are closing their accounts can you add mine to the list, thanks!
 
May I request my account and subscription be deleted A.S.A.P.
 
If all the cool kids are closing their accounts can you add mine to the list, thanks!
I still seem to have an account - dont have a van, not going to be getting one anytime soon, dont need the account...
 
Please close my account - I have sold my California
 
Hi, I’m cleaning up my zombie accounts around the place. Sold my Cali several years ago and unlikely to get another. I can’t see how to delete my account here. Can one of the mods do it? Thanks and thanks for the useful info in the past.
Please delete my account too.
Ive tried going into my account settings and can't believe there is no way to remove my account.
If there is a way , it is very well hidden. Please make it easier.
 
This forum has been of great benefit whilst I owned a California, sadly now sold, therefore can an Admin close and delete the account, as no longer required, may thanks.
 
Please can you delete my account as no longer needed. Thanks!
 
Cheeky one
For those requesting to delete their accounts, is there any chance I could take over one of their lifetime memberships and transfer it to my account? I only paid for one year, and I feel like I’ll be around for longer than that Just trying to save a few pennies tough times and all that!
 
Cheeky one
For those requesting to delete their accounts, is there any chance I could take over one of their lifetime memberships and transfer it to my account? I only paid for one year, and I feel like I’ll be around for longer than that Just trying to save a few pennies tough times and all that!
I’ll leave you mine in my will :bananadance2
 
Please can you delete my account as no longer needed. Thanks!
 

Similar threads

Back
Top