Help identifying part

G

Glasgowangler

Messages
7
Location
Glasgow
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I’m looking for some help identifying a panel. I bought a 2023 t6.1 California ocean that had the gantry down and apparently all the parts were there. I’m missing the panel that sits between the storage box and the O/S. TPS can’t find a drawing for it. Would anyone know a part number or have one for sale?

IMG_2338.jpeg

IMG_2342.jpeg

IMG_2343.jpeg
 
I don't understand what you're asking. I don't think I could help anyway but your description may be leaving other readers confused as well.
 
I don't understand what you're asking. I don't think I could help anyway but your description may be leaving other readers confused as well.
I don’t have the panel in the pictures. TPS (vw owned parts supplier) can’t find a drawing for it with part number so can’t order me one. Hoping someone knows it or has one I can buy
 
I don’t have the panel in the pictures. TPS (vw owned parts supplier) can’t find a drawing for it with part number so can’t order me one. Hoping someone knows it or has one I can buy
Have you approached a VW Dealership.
TPS although owned by VW seem to concentrate on vehicle parts rather than Camping parts and that overhead locker and associated trim is California specific.
 
I haven’t yet but will do. Is there a California speciality Vw garage that you know? Cheers for the info
 
I’m looking for some help identifying a panel. I bought a 2023 t6.1 California ocean that had the gantry down and apparently all the parts were there. I’m missing the panel that sits between the storage box and the O/S. TPS can’t find a drawing for it. Would anyone know a part number or have one for sale?

View attachment 151025

View attachment 151026

View attachment 151027
Can you circle or point to what part you think is missing, do you know it is missing or perhaps you think there is a cover? The black sides are exposed normally.
 
Can you circle or point to what part you think is missing, do you know it is missing or perhaps you think there is a cover? The black sides are exposed normally.
It’s the plastic trim that has a light in it.
 
1787322165222.png
Sorry if I'm not understanding.... is it the bit I've gone round in red that you are trying to ID, or some other part? Part in red is part 32 in pic 7H7868650A. .....unless you are after the roof frame trim which is part 29 in the pic??
1787325559215.png
 
Last edited:
View attachment 151060
Sorry if I'm not understanding.... is it the bit I've gone round in red that you are trying to ID, or some other part? Part in red is part 32 in pic 7H7868650A. .....unless you are after the roof frame trim which is part 29 in the pic??
View attachment 151065
Thank you for your help. It arrived today and is indeed the correct part.
 
Back
Top