O
Ollie74
Lifetime VIP Member
Hello,
I have a mint pair of RHD headlights for sale if anyone wants them. I bought the car second-hand in the UK. LHD and re-registered in the UK so these were put on it, and it was barely driven. I have the car in France now with the original lights. My wife will be driving to the UK in a week and can bring the lights with her.
View attachment IMG_0617.jpeg
View attachment IMG_0618.jpeg
View attachment IMG_0619.jpeg
View attachment IMG_0620.jpeg
View attachment IMG_0621.jpeg
I have a mint pair of RHD headlights for sale if anyone wants them. I bought the car second-hand in the UK. LHD and re-registered in the UK so these were put on it, and it was barely driven. I have the car in France now with the original lights. My wife will be driving to the UK in a week and can bring the lights with her.
View attachment IMG_0617.jpeg
View attachment IMG_0618.jpeg
View attachment IMG_0619.jpeg
View attachment IMG_0620.jpeg
View attachment IMG_0621.jpeg













