Have changed my email, but now getting no alerts

Dottie

Dottie

VIP Member
Messages
517
Location
Perthshire
Vehicle
T7 California Ocean 4 Motion
unless there has been no messages to alert me to, I think something's wrong with my setup. I changed my email address but am getting no emails now.
I can login with my new email ok.
 
Have you checked your Spam folder?

There must have been a change recently as all the emails from here started going into Spam, event hough I hadn't changed anything.
 
There were some issues between Saturday and Yesterday with some mail delivery because of a switch in mail delivery providers, If you continue to get this problem after today please let us know.
 
Have you checked your Spam folder?

There must have been a change recently as all the emails from here started going into Spam, event hough I hadn't changed anything.

Same here, pretty much all notifications are going into my Spam folder.
 
I thought it had gone quiet! I was thinking I'd been chucked out :sad

Just checked the junk folder and from 21 Feb until today* all the VWCC messages were in there.

* one message got through today

said this:-

Why is this message in Spam? We've found that lots of messages from sparkpostmail1.com are spam.

​
 
You should be able to mark them as not spam and receive them again. This has worked for me, although the 2 stage verification always goes to spam for some reason.
 
Seems to be ok now anyway Matt
 

Similar threads

Back
Top