willwander
Super Poster
VIP Member
Don’t hear much from @Amarillo these daysCan’t remember which argument came first in Covid the chickens or the eggs
Don’t hear much from @Amarillo these daysCan’t remember which argument came first in Covid the chickens or the eggs
I was just thinking about a search on some of his best work? Good times!KernowLad……
Indeed. The old 12v kettle (4 days to boil) debate. Classic.Don’t hear much from @Amarillo these days![]()
Are you being T7istWhatever happened to the good old days.
It’s all solar and batteries these days. The new T7 Gen seem to lack any imagination or appetite for a good old argument?
He's busy with a spreadsheet.Don’t hear much from @Amarillo these days![]()
Or the " Chickens ".He's busy with a spreadsheet.
Oh good shout \ memoryNow that Easter has passed I have just changed the winter air for summer air amazing the difference it makes to ride quality!
Phew, glad of the reminder ! Thanks so muchNow that Easter has passed I have just changed the winter air for summer air amazing the difference it makes to ride quality!
I havent been here long enough but even i know this isn't going to workA @sidepod comment on my T shirt thread reminded me of the great Beach Vs Ocean arguments we used to have here. Has that surfaced again recently, or have we all accepted a van without a kitchen isn't really a campervan?.
Only joking.
The point of the thread is to see if there's a list of topics that have caused the most disagreement between members.
I'll start with the 180hp engine and what sometimes leads to it's terminal oil consumption problems. @WelshGas and I won't ever get back the hours spent on both sides of that one.
The other one I remember was the merits of the Marco polo Vs the Cali, and whether driving the MP made you look like you were returning from a swinger's party, rather than a mountaineering trip in a Cali.
Let's not reopen the debates, let's just take a trip down memory lane to remember the topics that have divided us

Ugh who needs that !I can't believe nobody mentioned 4Motion.
Ooh yes. Top 5 deffo.It’s been 11 years since I asked on here whether anyone uses a hosepipe to fill up their freshwater tank. A regular hot topic over the years.
So what would a top 10 list look like?Ooh yes. Top 5 deffo.
Was?! ;-)I remember Brexit was a great way to start an argument
And always will beWas?! ;-)
The VW California Club is the worlds largest resource for all owners and enthusiasts of VW California campervans.