CaliGem
VIP Member
I’ve never had this problem, but it does always feel likely.Morning all....
... Nothing to do with the hot weather... Well maybe but the flaps just are not behaving today!
This beaut starting wildly waving at every vehicle I passed today. It seems the clip isn't clipping anymore! No idea how to control my flap anymore! Any suggestions welcome.
View attachment 149759
Its always felt a bit flimsy, with you on that. Looks like heat and vibration (roads near me are a MESS) so it didn't stand a chance it seems!I’ve never had this problem, but it does always feel likely.
Other than replacement, my mind goes to a small Velcro patch on the underside (that itself will eventually have to be replaced).
I change my vote to the little magnets / magnetic strip. Much nicer than Velcro or blu tack.Thanks all. I'll get my flappers under control again in no time and let you know which method I go for!
The VW California Club is the worlds largest resource for all owners and enthusiasts of VW California campervans.