European Hook up?

qyouquestion

qyouquestion

Qyouquestion
Messages
145
Location
Europe
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
image.jpg Hi everyone, I’m travelling through France and Spain September, hoping to stay at some caravan and camping club sites. One states 10A for hook up. I have a California Event 2002 left hand drive standard hook up, just bought myself European connector.
Do I need to be concerned about reversed polarity or dodgy wiring at reputable campsites or anything else all I want to do is hook up my Cali to the electric supply, ⚡️
 
View attachment 34372 Hi everyone, I’m travelling through France and Spain September, hoping to stay at some caravan and camping club sites. One states 10A for hook up. I have a California Event 2002 left hand drive standard hook up, just bought myself European connector.
Do I need to be concerned about reversed polarity or dodgy wiring at reputable campsites or anything else all I want to do is hook up my Cali to the electric supply, ⚡️
In my many years of experience No.
 
I use the same euro plug that you have and also i have
a CEE connector.
 

Similar threads

johns6809
Replies
2
Views
735
m10chkcalifornia
m10chkcalifornia
M
Replies
17
Views
4K
GrannyJen
GrannyJen
fozzybear
Replies
1
Views
1K
Razor Crest
Razor Crest
Back
Top