Don’t get caught short

Do you actually use one of those? Respect if you do, but that looks a nightmare to me, I certainly wouldn't trust it.
Yes. 12 yrs on and still going . Used by the roofers during Covid with our toilet tent in the garden. They liked it so much they bought their own + tent to avoid asking homeowners to use the loo when working.
 
Bog in a Bag. Can be used as a " Stool " :Iamsorry without the bag and the cover on, and higher than a Porta Potti. No chemicals and just tie bag and in the general rubbish.

View attachment 150045
Works well for me combined
With 3x 1.5l Ecover laundry detergent bottles for no1’s. Had a 335 for six years and used it twice, large, a faff to empty and often with some planning a proper toilet is available.
 
Ewww.... I don't sh*t in my van. I'll take the long walk into the woods. :bananadance2

I use a Disposa-John. Bought a load from an ex-military place.
 
Ewww.... I don't sh*t in my van. I'll take the long walk into the woods. :bananadance2

I use a Disposa-John. Bought a load from an ex-military place.
If you do not attach much value to environmental friendliness.
 
In the woods or not…5am sharp i always have a crap…..only trouble is I don’t wake up until 6am :bananadance2
That’s my excuse when I get to work early.
 
Back
Top