G
guatebe
Hello,
Here is the equipment I bought to install a 200W solar panel on a Cali T6.1 2024:
I installed the MPPT and the circuit breaker on the rear panel of the wardrobe, on the top shelf.
The battery I connected the MPPT to is the one located under the wardrobe.
To get a coiled cable from the solar panel, I wrapped the cable around a broom handle and heated it with a hairdryer.
To bring the cable from the solar panel into the vehicle, I used the existing cable gland.
Enjoy!
Some references:
Solar panel: https://fr.eco-worthy.com/products/panneau-solaire-mono-flexible-200w
MPPT: https://www.amazon.com.be/dp/B075NPQHQK?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title
Circuit breaker: https://www.amazon.com.be/dp/B0C53P2VHZ?ref_=ppx_hzod_title_dt_b_fed_asin_title_0_0
Electrical enclosuer: https://www.amazon.com.be/dp/B0BL3WV2XW?ref_=ppx_hzod_title_dt_b_fed_asin_title_1_0




Here is the equipment I bought to install a 200W solar panel on a Cali T6.1 2024:
- Eco-Worthy 200W solar panel: €120
- Victron MPPT 100/20: €75
- 10A DC circuit breaker: €20
- Waterproof electrical enclosure: €10
- 4m black 6mm² solar cable: €12
- 4m red 6mm² solar cable: €12
- 4m solar extension cable + 2 MC4 connectors: €19
- Transparent Fix-All adhesive: €12
I installed the MPPT and the circuit breaker on the rear panel of the wardrobe, on the top shelf.
The battery I connected the MPPT to is the one located under the wardrobe.
To get a coiled cable from the solar panel, I wrapped the cable around a broom handle and heated it with a hairdryer.
To bring the cable from the solar panel into the vehicle, I used the existing cable gland.
Enjoy!
Some references:
Solar panel: https://fr.eco-worthy.com/products/panneau-solaire-mono-flexible-200w
MPPT: https://www.amazon.com.be/dp/B075NPQHQK?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title
Circuit breaker: https://www.amazon.com.be/dp/B0C53P2VHZ?ref_=ppx_hzod_title_dt_b_fed_asin_title_0_0
Electrical enclosuer: https://www.amazon.com.be/dp/B0BL3WV2XW?ref_=ppx_hzod_title_dt_b_fed_asin_title_1_0

















