Correct factory placement of the 230V circuit breaker box? (2024 T6.1 Beach, 3-seat bench)

C

CCRazvan

Messages
2
Location
Ireland
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Hi everyone,
I am new to the community and glad to be here!
We recently got a 2024 California Beach T6.1 with the 3-seat bench configuration.
While looking for the jack in the rear left compartment, I noticed that the 230V Residual Current Circuit box (I think that is what I’m looking at) might not be in the expected position - it looks like it’s just hanging now. I will try to attach a photo of how it looks right now.
Could anyone with a similar 3-seat bench model share a picture of it properly mounted from the factory? I want to make sure I clip it back into the correct position and angle so it doesn't get damaged or interfere with the jack housing.
Thanks in advance for your help!

View attachment IMG_6425.jpeg
 
Back
Top