Wanted Caravelle Multi-Flex

CKZ102

CKZ102

T6 Highline (with California Retro Roof)
VIP Member
Messages
65
Location
Derby
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Looking for a genuine Caravelle Multiflex

Transporter, Caravelle California Beach Multiflex Board 7E8886611E

If anyone’s got one and is selling please message me.

Thanks

Chris
 
Looking for a genuine Caravelle Multiflex

Transporter, Caravelle California Beach Multiflex Board 7E8886611E

If anyone’s got one and is selling please message me.

Thanks

Chris
You can buy aftermarket legs and floor fixings etc and make the board.

Something like 18mm WBP ply would be ideal, Then Paint it a funky colour

IMO getting hold of an original will be challenging and very costly
 
I did something similar to the last option posted by Perfectos on my last van. I bought brackets from eBay that didn't have a hinge (so were cheaper - around £70) and they came with a paper template that was stuck to 18mm MDF to cut around. Worked perfectly well for years and a fraction of the cost of a VW multiflex board.
 
I have the legs and a high quality birchwood base made by local carpentry firm. Collection in Scotland. £180. I used it in my caravelle. I now have a beach so no longer needed.
 
Thanks all. Had notifications off.

I managed to get one for £400. So not too terrible.
 

Similar threads

Ilovemycaravelle
Replies
1
Views
1K
Perfectos
Perfectos
F
Replies
9
Views
3K
Fosbucket
F
Campingrookie
Replies
5
Views
2K
Campingrookie
Campingrookie
Back
Top