acer
Top Poster
VIP Member
Campingaz have their store locator here:
https://www.campingaz.co.uk/stores, but I’ve found that it is often not very accurate. In addition, it doesn’t cover all countries - a search for Campingaz cylinders comes up with zero places for Sweden and Finland.
However, if you do find that you’ve run out of gas in Finland, you can do an exchange here:
Kippari Caravan
Vanhanlinnantie 15, 00900 Helsinki
If you make the visit, you will also have a memorable exchange with a cheery characterful gentleman who will only take your €30 “if you don’t need it anymore”.
If you’ve found gas somewhere off the beaten track add it below. It might help someone in future. Obviously I expect this thread to take a while to build. Yes, I’m hoping for a “slow burn”
.
https://www.campingaz.co.uk/stores, but I’ve found that it is often not very accurate. In addition, it doesn’t cover all countries - a search for Campingaz cylinders comes up with zero places for Sweden and Finland.
However, if you do find that you’ve run out of gas in Finland, you can do an exchange here:
Kippari Caravan
Vanhanlinnantie 15, 00900 Helsinki
If you make the visit, you will also have a memorable exchange with a cheery characterful gentleman who will only take your €30 “if you don’t need it anymore”.
If you’ve found gas somewhere off the beaten track add it below. It might help someone in future. Obviously I expect this thread to take a while to build. Yes, I’m hoping for a “slow burn”













