Campervanbits

Phil66

Phil66

Messages
17
Location
Wales
Vehicle
Is anyone experiencing problems with campervanbits I have just purchased a cadac safari chef 2 from them. The picture on the website shows a regulator and connection pipe. However, these were not in the box so I guess I need to buy separately. I have no problem with this but I don’t know what to buy. I have tried contacting them by phone and using the chat facility but so far I have failed to make contact. Would anyone know what I need to get to connect the unit to the 500g gas cans.
 
Is anyone experiencing problems with campervanbits I have just purchased a cadac safari chef 2 from them. The picture on the website shows a regulator and connection pipe. However, these were not in the box so I guess I need to buy separately. I have no problem with this but I don’t know what to buy. I have tried contacting them by phone and using the chat facility but so far I have failed to make contact. Would anyone know what I need to get to connect the unit to the 500g gas cans.
Go Outdoors do them for £15.00.
 
I purchased a set of rubber mats for my 2 rail T6.1 Ocean.
Two things worth noting. They didn't apply the 5% discount advised as available to VIP Members, and furthermore didn't take under their notice a comment in their order form regarding same. Secondly the quality of the mats is rubbish. They are very skinny material, and they actually fit very poorly with gaps around the tracks.
Disappointing.
 
Back
Top