Accessories For Sale Calitop Wardrobe Shelves x 3 VW California Ocean T6.1

Vinnie Van G

Vinnie Van G

Lifetime VIP Member
Messages
156
Location
Leicester
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
£75

Calitop Wardrobe shelving x 3 shelves T6.1 California Ocean Ref - 30 010
Very little use so in great condition. There is a slight mark on the shelf where the screw sat on top to hold in place and adhesive needs removing from rear of rail. Please see photos for condition.
Instructions can be emailed.
New velcro may be required (I doubt it) for the shelving to brackets but have been perfectly ok.
Will need strong adhesive pads to attach rails to cupboard walls but 3m should be ok.
The long rails are for inside nearest to spice rack, shorter ones inside nearest boot
Cost was £145 new.

Collection preferred from Leicester area close to Jct21 of M1 or Middlesbrough / Brighton when I’m in the area.

Thanks.

View attachment IMG_9387.jpeg

View attachment IMG_9389.jpeg

View attachment IMG_9391.jpeg

IMG_9404.jpeg

IMG_9405.jpeg

IMG_9410.jpeg

View attachment IMG_9413.jpeg

IMG_9416.jpeg

IMG_9417.jpeg

IMG_9418.jpeg
 
Morning do you still have these? And I’d so, I BBC presume they’ll fit a T5. Thank you kevin
 
Back
Top