Sorry Now Sold California Ladder, seat covers,Thermal windscreen cover T5/6/6.1

  • Thread starter SJD VW Coast Van
  • Start date
S

SJD VW Coast Van

VIP Member
Messages
7
Location
Hampshire
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
As I no longer have the California these are for sale.
VW California 2 section bunk ladder very good condition £50
Comfortz VW T5/T6/6.1 Thermal windscreen cover - good condition , the door handle ties have frayed a little but still functional but could be tidied/replaced £30
Inka Trail Fully tailored Waterproof Seat Covers Black, very good condition -Fit California 2014 Right hand drive onwards upto T6.1 with 2 Front seats and 2 seat bench seat in rear. £30 .
Based in Hampshire and have other accessories such as various plug in cables , levelling, blocks and toilet tent aswell as the Vango Drive away awning advertised separately.

1000040519.jpg

1000040518.jpg

1000040247.jpg

1000040251.jpg

1000040253.jpg
 
HI there,
I'm interested in the ladder. Can you post to KT2?
Thanks
Ben
 
Hi. I'm interested in the Inka Trail Fully tailored Waterproof Seat Covers if you still have them?
 
I'd like the thermal screen cover if it's available and can be posted?
 
Hello, I think it could be posted if you would cover the cost please ?
Happy to cover the cost of postage. I've DM'd an offer - let me know and what your payment details are. Thanks!
 
Hi. I'm interested in the Inka Trail Fully tailored Waterproof Seat Covers if you still have them?
Hi ,Sorry think I missed your post, the seat covers are still available if you are still interested...
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
0
Views
424
Patrol5863
P
H
Replies
5
Views
799
hesky
H
L
Replies
1
Views
1K
Newalls
Newalls
Steeble
Replies
1
Views
1K
Steeble
Steeble
Back
Top