Bellows Replace: Where? Reccomendations

Robin Brooke

Robin Brooke

Extended sabaticaal pursuing a passion to climb
Messages
108
Vehicle
T7 California Ocean 4 Motion
Hello All

I am considering replacing the bellows on my 2015 T5 SE which is originally a 3 window canvas.

There are a few small holes I repaired with Tear Aid, two plastic slats that are broken, and now two zips on windows which will only open so far before jamming. Perhaps its time for a refresh.

I'm looking for reccomendations for a dealer or alternative supplier, where you've had a good experience replacing your bellows. Or anywhere to specifically avoid!

I'm flexible on location, easiest would be south of Birmingham.

Thanks in advance!
 

Similar threads

OllieCollieCali
Replies
5
Views
2K
Ting Tong
Ting Tong
J
Replies
16
Views
3K
Jef4130
J
W
Replies
18
Views
4K
TripleBee
TripleBee
CannonDale
Replies
6
Views
4K
daveyboydanger
daveyboydanger
Back
Top