Battery Coding Help Needed (VCDS/OBDeleven) - Bournemouth Area

A

Andy Phillips

Messages
13
Location
Bmth
Vehicle
Hi all, I'm in Bournemouth and replacing the original starter battery on my 2017 VW California Beach 150 TDI.
Once fitted, I'd like to register/adapt the new battery with the ECU. Is anyone local with VCDS, OBDeleven or similar who could help?
Happy to travel locally and bring £10, a coffee or a pint for your time.
Thanks!
 
Hi all, I'm in Bournemouth and replacing the original starter battery on my 2017 VW California Beach 150 TDI.
Once fitted, I'd like to register/adapt the new battery with the ECU. Is anyone local with VCDS, OBDeleven or similar who could help?
Happy to travel locally and bring £10, a coffee or a pint for your time.
Thanks!
As long as the battery is same capacity and type (ie AGM) then the system will adapt to the new battery after a couple of sleep cycles and thus you don’t need it reset.

If you change the battery size then ideally you should have the coding changed to match the new size for optimal operation although it will just work.
 
Back
Top