Bags for the genuine Ocean waste bin

Ocean Wanderer

Ocean Wanderer

VIP Member
Messages
35
Location
Reading
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Has anyone who uses the genuine [shaped] waste bin found the best sized bin bags that are a tidy fit for the bin? Having experimented with a few different sizes they are either split because they're too tight or are so baggy that an untidy mass of the bag flops over the sides.
 
Sainsbury’s did one that was a perfect fit so I got a couple of rolls last year - if one still has the label I’ll check and let you know, but I think I saw them on this forum so might be worth a search!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It was the the ones pictured - unfortunately not on Sainsbury’s website anymore :(


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
5a15be2c699b1231f86554ceb43dc08f.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It was the the ones pictured - unfortunately not on Sainsbury’s website anymore :(


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like @California Dreamer I have been looking out for these at Sainsburys without luck, and I have not seen them elsewhere. It is a pity as they are the optimum fit to the bin. They are sized at 15 litres (which is an uncommon size) and a perfect colour. To match the Campercentrum fitted bin (which the OP perhaps thinks is a “genuine” i.e. OEM part).
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Back
Top