andyisinwilts
Lifetime VIP Member
Good evening all,
We are booking a trip round Germany during September, during the trip we are stopping at the factory in Hannover for a night to take Goofy back to its birthplace, the were looking at staying at AUTOSTADT in the Cali garden for a couple of nights & do the tours etc whilst there.
Problem is their website keeps saying they are fully booked, because of the summer festival that finished last weekend! (16/08) & still hasn’t updated for further bookings. I have emailed them & they did reply, but they said the website would be up dated soon.
Anyone else had the runaround like this?
I would like to get everything booked before we go & don’t like leaving things to chance.
Cheers
We are booking a trip round Germany during September, during the trip we are stopping at the factory in Hannover for a night to take Goofy back to its birthplace, the were looking at staying at AUTOSTADT in the Cali garden for a couple of nights & do the tours etc whilst there.
Problem is their website keeps saying they are fully booked, because of the summer festival that finished last weekend! (16/08) & still hasn’t updated for further bookings. I have emailed them & they did reply, but they said the website would be up dated soon.
Anyone else had the runaround like this?
I would like to get everything booked before we go & don’t like leaving things to chance.
Cheers













