Am I missing something

M

MartynMilford

VIP Member
Messages
9
Location
Denbury
Vehicle
T5 Cali on order
Hi Everyone. Just had a quote for my 2022 California ocean from comfort and it is so much cheaper than my renewal quote from Devitt who I insured with last year. The devitt quote has increased by £100 which is a big jump. Can anyone recommend comfort or am I comparing Apples and Pears.
 
Hi Everyone. Just had a quote for my 2022 California ocean from comfort and it is so much cheaper than my renewal quote from Devitt who I insured with last year. The devitt quote has increased by £100 which is a big jump. Can anyone recommend comfort or am I comparing Apples and Pears.
Been with comfort since 2012, no problems at all, have two vehicles insured with them. Be aware of the 48 hour unattended rule, they need notification of that, but agin, no problems
 
Been with Comfort since 2010. All very good.
 
Been with comfort since 2012, no problems at all, have two vehicles insured with them. Be aware of the 48 hour unattended rule, they need notification of that, but agin, no problems
Thanks.
 
Hi Everyone. Just had a quote for my 2022 California ocean from comfort and it is so much cheaper than my renewal quote from Devitt who I insured with last year. The devitt quote has increased by £100 which is a big jump. Can anyone recommend comfort or am I comparing Apples and Pears.
Been with Comfort 8 years, have never needed to claim so can’t comment on that respect but have always found them price competitive.
 

Similar threads

Norfolk Jim
Replies
6
Views
2K
Norfolk Jim
Norfolk Jim
H
Replies
2
Views
1K
Honestviking1
H
DM
Replies
10
Views
1K
Hawthorn37
Hawthorn37
Back
Top