Lost Boy
Lifetime VIP Member
This is what I have been running for about about 8 months now, I have always been a big fan of Continentals and moved from Winter tyres (which were awful). They haven't had to deal with much other than some rain and some very hot temps, a trip to Wolfsburg at 38 degrees fully loaded on the Autobahn and a trip to La Rochelle at similar temps on the Autoroute. I am very happy with them to be honest, minimal wear but will be interested to see how they get on through the winter.Today I have ordered "Continental All Season contact 2"
These seem to have the highest B rating for fuel economy whereby all the other variants were "C" and then the same rating for everything else.
Hopefully these will cover a fair few miles and help with highland winter travel plus alp travel when we go.













