G
Gliderbee California 6.1
I intend to add Wynn's Christal clean and protect to the adblue. I have a California T6.1 Ocean 2023.
As I understood, the Adblue tank has a content of about 22liter, so I can add about 220-250ml of Wynn's and then fill it, since there's no Wynn's in it now.
BUT: I don't even remember when I filled up Adblue for the last time (my van now has about 53.000km); I remember it was slooooowwww to fill at the filling station, and that must be at least a year and 10.000km ago (I'm guesstimating here).
But when checking today the range left, it says exactly 25.000km to go ...
Can that be right ? I'm suspicious because:
1) it seems a lot
2) it such a nice round figure ...
I can of course just add 220ml and top it off, but I have my doubts about that range indication .. Any ideas ?
As I understood, the Adblue tank has a content of about 22liter, so I can add about 220-250ml of Wynn's and then fill it, since there's no Wynn's in it now.
BUT: I don't even remember when I filled up Adblue for the last time (my van now has about 53.000km); I remember it was slooooowwww to fill at the filling station, and that must be at least a year and 10.000km ago (I'm guesstimating here).
But when checking today the range left, it says exactly 25.000km to go ...
Can that be right ? I'm suspicious because:
1) it seems a lot
2) it such a nice round figure ...
I can of course just add 220ml and top it off, but I have my doubts about that range indication .. Any ideas ?














