Sorry Now Sold 7 x Brandrup anti-slip cupboard inlays for VW T6.1 California Ocean/Coast

O

Oceanfan

VIP Member
Messages
8
Location
UK
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Set of 7 Brandrup anti-slip cupboard inlays for VW T6.1 California Ocean/Coast.

One year old, excellent condition.

Prevent items from sliding around during transport and protect the shelves from scratches. Pre-cut, they are simple to install and fit exactly.

Includes inlays for:
3 shelves in rear cupboard
4 kitchen unit shelves (including lower right side)

Usually bought as two items RRP £49.99 + £18.99.

£30 collection near Guildford or plus postage if required (likely less than £5).

Selling as we no longer have our California. Other items have been listed too.

mats.jpg
 
Last edited:
Set of 7 Brandrup anti-slip cupboard inlays for VW T6.1 California Ocean/Coast.

One year old, excellent condition.

Prevent items from sliding around during transport and protect the shelves from scratches. Pre-cut, they are simple to install and fit exactly.

Includes inlays for:
3 shelves in rear cupboard
4 kitchen unit shelves (including lower right side)

Usually bought as two items RRP £49.99 + £18.99.

£30 collection near Guildford or plus postage if required (likely less than £5).

Selling as we no longer have our California. Other items have been listed too.

View attachment 151839
Hi, I am interested & can collect today as based in Farnborough. Let me know details so that I can plan my day. Kr, Neil
 
Hi, I am interested & can collect today as based in Farnborough. Let me know details so that I can plan my day. Kr, Neil
Good morning Neil.
I've just sent a DM.

Thanks and regards,
Paul.
 
Last edited:
Set of 7 Brandrup anti-slip cupboard inlays for VW T6.1 California Ocean/Coast.

One year old, excellent condition.

Prevent items from sliding around during transport and protect the shelves from scratches. Pre-cut, they are simple to install and fit exactly.

Includes inlays for:
3 shelves in rear cupboard
4 kitchen unit shelves (including lower right side)

Usually bought as two items RRP £49.99 + £18.99.

£30 collection near Guildford or plus postage if required (likely less than £5).

Selling as we no longer have our California. Other items have been listed too.

View attachment 151839
Hi are these still available to be posted? Can transfer money now.
 
Hi Ctcrm,
Thanks for the enquiry. I'm expecting them to be collected this afternoon. I'll message you if something changes.
Thanks.
 
Back
Top