Apologies, just realised you have a T6.1, mine are for the T6 Cali.
If these are for under the sink / cooker unit, then we bought these in our local B&Q equivalent for a lot less than the Nord ones.View attachment 144788
I’ve got those in solid gold, still cheaper.If these are for under the sink / cooker unit, then we bought these in our local B&Q equivalent for a lot less than the Nord ones.View attachment 144788
Hi I have just sold my Cali 6.1 Ocean 4 motion and I have a full set of Nord 50 boxes for all front and rear cupboard areas. - 9 boxes in total. Please let me know if you are still looking for them. Thanks.I’m after some 50 Nord boxes if anyone’s selling any ?
I could be. Where are you and what price are these please ?Hi I have just sold my Cali 6.1 Ocean 4 motion and I have a full set of Nord 50 boxes for all front and rear cupboard areas. - 9 boxes in total. Please let me know if you are still looking for them. Thanks.
The VW California Club is the worlds largest resource for all owners and enthusiasts of VW California campervans.