C
Cyborg55556
I’m seeking details of the engine undertray cover, if fitted, to my California, 2008 SE 174 model.
If you have this model, could you let me know whether yours has an engine under tray? If it and you could send me a photo of the undertray , or even better the part number that would helpful thank you.
Chassis series: 7HZ.
I thought mine had one previously. It doesn’t at the moment and I wonder whether it’s been left off by mistake when being serviced.
VW think it never had one and can’t give me a part number matched to the vehicle, but I thought it did.
There are aftermarket trays on line, but not for this chassis series.
Thank you!
If you have this model, could you let me know whether yours has an engine under tray? If it and you could send me a photo of the undertray , or even better the part number that would helpful thank you.
Chassis series: 7HZ.
I thought mine had one previously. It doesn’t at the moment and I wonder whether it’s been left off by mistake when being serviced.
VW think it never had one and can’t give me a part number matched to the vehicle, but I thought it did.
There are aftermarket trays on line, but not for this chassis series.
Thank you!















