Sorry Now Sold 2 Section Bunk Ladder with bag for T6.1 California Ocean - excellent condition

Vinnie Van G

Vinnie Van G

Lifetime VIP Member
Messages
156
Location
Leicester
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
£75 or fair offer.

Campervanbits 2 section bunk ladder in storage bag T6.1 and 2 bungee bobbles to hold together when stored.
  • 5 rungs
  • Aluminum construction
  • Easily attached to the rear bench seat when not in use
  • Can also be used outside the vehicle to reach roof bars, roof box etc…
  • Rests against the roof opening of the California (or other campervans).
  • 100kg maximum weight limit
  • Width: 30 cm
  • Length when folded: 78 cm and full length: 150 cm
  • Weight only 2.3 kg
Collection from Leicester area close to Jct21 of M1 or Middlesbrough/ Brighton when I’m in the area.

Thanks.

View attachment IMG_9439.jpeg

View attachment IMG_9440.jpeg

View attachment IMG_9441.jpeg

View attachment IMG_9442.jpeg
 
Is this still for sale?
Hi, apologies for the delay, I don’t seem to be getting notifications through.

Yes I have the ladder available - location for collection is Leicester, or Brighton area if early next week as I’m in my way down if that helps.
Thanks
Jacki
 
Hi - I sent you a couple of messages re the washing line Sunday morning if still available?
 
Hi - I sent you a couple of messages re the washing line Sunday morning if still available?
Hi, sorry I think this message is for someone else as I don’t have a washing line.
 
Yes Coalville would be great
Is Saturday convenient? I’m expecting a chair delivery at some point on Saturday but they are supposedly going to text me with a 2 hour window on Friday, which I can then share with you.
 
It will be a difficult thing to post, did you want to meet maybe 1/2 way - Coalville area close for you?
If you have a Co-op nearby, use Evri online, cost me around £7 or £12 to send, insured for £100.
Really easy.
Drop off at Evri location.
Just pop it in a couple of strong black bin bags and plenty of tape.
Then the collector gets it from their local place, like coop or small shop.
 
If you have a Co-op nearby, use Evri online, cost me around £7 or £12 to send, insured for £100.
Really easy.
Drop off at Evri location.
Just pop it in a couple of strong black bin bags and plenty of tape.
Then the collector gets it from their local place, like coop or small shop.
Thank you for this info. They are due to be collected tomorrow, but I will remember this if needed in future!
 
Back
Top