Wild Camping in New Zealand

Jennie

Jennie

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Messages
50
Location
Hertfordshire UK
Vehicle
Motorhome
Hi I understand that regulations for wild Camping in New Zealand have changed- does anybody know what is the up to date info. Is it possible to have a portable toilet ready for use in the California with bottom bed pulled out and occupied? I think that is what the new regs say????? Thanks Jennie
 
Self containment certificate and wild camping banned in some areas.
 
Hi I understand that regulations for wild Camping in New Zealand have changed- does anybody know what is the up to date info. Is it possible to have a portable toilet ready for use in the California with bottom bed pulled out and occupied? I think that is what the new regs say????? Thanks Jennie
Yes.
 

Similar threads

Bobbybus
Replies
25
Views
7K
The Merle
The Merle
I
Replies
76
Views
17K
Amarillo
Amarillo
parrot2
Replies
20
Views
7K
Timø
Timø
Jennie
Replies
1
Views
2K
brucenewzealand
B
Back
Top