Wheel colour on indium grey Cali

Californication69

Californication69

Bill
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Messages
3,525
Location
UK
Vehicle
T7 Beach
IMG_2881.jpegWhat wheel colour would you go for?
I’m feeling matte black with speckles of dark bronze.
The above photo.

I think the gold / black camo wrap looks like I’m a gold flake salesman.
But would stand out in a car park

:bananadance2
The gold Subaru are interesting.
Dark bronze are hot too.
And the bronze with a bit of red sparkle are interesting.
Gemini is great for this, but I maybe just used a pint of water getting it to do this. :rolleyes:

IMG_2877.jpeg

IMG_2878.jpeg

IMG_2879.jpeg

IMG_2880.jpeg

IMG_2882.jpeg

IMG_2883.jpeg
 
View attachment 151647What wheel colour would you go for?
I’m feeling matte black with speckles of dark bronze.
The above photo.

I think the gold / black camo wrap looks like I’m a gold flake salesman.
But would stand out in a car park

:bananadance2
The gold Subaru are interesting.
Dark bronze are hot too.
And the bronze with a bit of red sparkle are interesting.
Gemini is great for this, but I maybe just used a pint of water getting it to do this. :rolleyes:

View attachment 151643

View attachment 151644

View attachment 151645

View attachment 151646

View attachment 151648

View attachment 151649
I can’t see anything in the picture :D
 
Can I ask what alloys they are please.
I asked Gemini to change the colour of my 16” standard alloys but make them 18” tosima.
So the honest answer is, no idea what Gemini created !
I have some 18” tosima in black on their way from Germany.
Will leave them black for the winter and see what colour I fancy for the spring.
 
My preference is black, in part they show the brake dust less so appear cleaner for longer.
 
Back
Top