Zathras
VIP Member
Greetings to you all!
Life long camper, many decades, tents and hammocks mostly but have hired an Ocean before and some wider family have done their own conversations which have been part of our camping life for a long time...
Often lusted after a campervan but other directions (and the cost) took my attention elsewhere, such as owning a woodland for a while where I camped every which way - mostly in hammocks under tarp.
Well, after a deep dive into life to deal with covid, kids, births and deaths we're ready to get back into camping with a little more comfort for us aging adults and with 2 young children in tow (twin boys, yes its been a wild ride here for a while)...
Finally everything has landed well enough this year to make the move and signed on the dotted line for a 2021 T6.1 Beach Tour with a lots of factory upgrades; as we want the flexibility to do different types of trips and have much kit already that can still be deployed.
I'm sure I was on this forum a decade ago or so, but just a lurker back then when the lust took hold so setup a new account as I couldn't find a login.
Looking forward to interacting with you all.. byeee.
Life long camper, many decades, tents and hammocks mostly but have hired an Ocean before and some wider family have done their own conversations which have been part of our camping life for a long time...
Often lusted after a campervan but other directions (and the cost) took my attention elsewhere, such as owning a woodland for a while where I camped every which way - mostly in hammocks under tarp.
Well, after a deep dive into life to deal with covid, kids, births and deaths we're ready to get back into camping with a little more comfort for us aging adults and with 2 young children in tow (twin boys, yes its been a wild ride here for a while)...
Finally everything has landed well enough this year to make the move and signed on the dotted line for a 2021 T6.1 Beach Tour with a lots of factory upgrades; as we want the flexibility to do different types of trips and have much kit already that can still be deployed.
I'm sure I was on this forum a decade ago or so, but just a lurker back then when the lust took hold so setup a new account as I couldn't find a login.
Looking forward to interacting with you all.. byeee.













