VW T6 car mats

Oceandream A-T

Oceandream A-T

VIP Member
Messages
62
Location
Dorset
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I’m after a set of these mats, I already have the rubber T6 ones but they don’t come with the middle protection piece. Can anyone recommend what they have or use to protect this light coloured carpet.
What are people doing for the center part and between the seats. Iv had a cut down towel down for the last two years and want to find a better solution.

Thanks

IMG_2918.png
 
Haven't you answered your own question with a link to the set of mats you need to buy?
 
Haven't you answered your own question with a link to the set of mats you need to buy?
These ones are for 6.1 and they don’t sell the middle section separately. I’m not sure if they will fit a T6.
 

Similar threads

siobhan Wright
Replies
11
Views
3K
The Little Red Cali
The Little Red Cali
PurpleLizC789
Replies
21
Views
4K
GranddadBeattie
G
DessyParkerWigWam
Replies
0
Views
1K
DessyParkerWigWam
DessyParkerWigWam
D&ACalifornia
Replies
1
Views
251
D&ACalifornia
D&ACalifornia
Back
Top