VW Service near London

S

S76aKV8

Messages
4
Location
UK
Vehicle
T7 ocean
I was wondering if people had recommendations for dealers to undertake a service in London / relatively close to London please?
 
I was wondering if people had recommendations for dealers to undertake a service in London / relatively close to London please?
Try this

 
Thanks - sadly the VW website doesn’t provide personal recommendations based on people’s experience.
 
I thought this was going to be a helpful + supportive community of people.
 
I thought this was going to be a helpful + supportive community of people.
And you have been given a link to ALL the VW Dealerships so you can pick the most convenient and check their on-line reviews, you have also been given a link to those Dealerships that have the highest reviews in the London area, a suggestion that local knowledge via the local pub might be useful. There is also the Forum section on Dealership Reviews by Forum members.

So what more do you require?
 
I thought this was going to be a helpful + supportive community of people.
What more exactly would you like ?

The forum is excellent at providing support and detailed information.

Where did you buy the van ? What did they suggest ?

What you want is a butler, not a community!

Three posts, no introduction, all posts relating to your needs and one is moaning already about supportive community!
 
Thanks for your help - really appreciated.
 
I was wondering if people had recommendations for dealers to undertake a service in London / relatively close to London please?
I have had a good experience with Eurovans Crawley. They sell a lot of Calis so are generally better placed to resolve issues with the camping element of the van than most commercial dealers.
 
I have always used SMG Tonbridge who have been excellent and provided good and reliable levels of service and workmanship.

Depends on where in London you are though …
 
We've always used Peter Norris, in Clapham.
 
I have also used SMG Tonbridge for 10 years, and never had an issue with them. Easy enough to get to from South London.
 
I’ve used Citygate Wooburn Green for both serving and specific Cali related stuff. They have a lot of experience of both. Don’t go to the St Albans Citygate branch (yet) for servicing. A lot of staff changes are happening there at the moment. They never did Cali specific work, just serving
 
I use VW group 1, Chelmsford. If VW Breeze was near that would be my number 1 place.
For just a service they are good.
wow,..you may be one of the lucky ones?

i've found Chelmsford to be shockingly hopeless and am now trying to find an alternative.
 
I drive past the Chelmsford VW dealership and use Marshall VW in Loughton. Not had any issues with them. Was previously a California approved seller pre the California Multivan roll out.

Not heard good things about Chelmsford so haven’t used them so no personal experience. They were not a California dealer
 
Used Peter Norris for 10+ years. They’re not a dealership though.
I’ve found dealerships utterly terrible in London. SMG in Croydon were rubbish.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top