Truma GC 600 gas/elektro

M

MadDogTeam

Messages
1
Location
Czech Republic / Jesenice
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hi, I'm writing about the Truma heating - gas/electric.
It's not even "tight" at the moment, we have a new car, I know I can take it to the service station, but I would like to learn and arrange it myself so that people know what and how on the road.
14 days ago we returned from the village, where we used the electric heating a few times, everything was fine. Before last weekend, when my wife went with her parents, I somehow said that we would try the gas heating, we went to the mountains, the temperatures were already dropping and my parents would certainly like to heat up. The gas was on, the electricity was even connected, the source was set to GAS and the heating chimes and says CLOSE the window - it was of course closed, we pressed the contact on the window, several times, it clicked audibly but the error with the window open persisted. OK, in the manual I found the necessity of a possible reset, disconnecting the electricity, turning off the battery and then a new initialization and everything works. Except not at all. After reconnecting, there is no sound anymore, the GC control turns on, the relays are also heard, everything looks ok on the GC display, but only the time is on the TRUMA display - yes 0000 and the key and clock icon. I found out that this means that the display has lost communication with the heating as such (maybe it is?) but I can't get it all to work again with any procedure. Of course, pure electric heating/water heating is also not possible.
Does anyone have any ideas on what to do about this? I have already tried a reset directly on the boiler under the seat.
 
Back
Top