Spotted .. Blue Cali Bude and Barnstaple

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Messages
4,698
Location
Bourton on the Water
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Nobody normally replies but here goes...

Two Blue Cali's spotted this week, Blue SE in Barnstaple with club sticker and another blue one in the car park at Summerleaze beach in Bude.
 
Not sure if Barnstaple was me or not Martin, probably not as mine I am sure has a devise fitted which makes it invisible just like a Klingon ship from Star Trek.I have not found the switch to turn it off. Nearly 3 years of ownership and very rarely seen.
 
Not sure if Barnstaple was me or not Martin, probably not as mine I am sure has a devise fitted which makes it invisible just like a Klingon ship from Star Trek.I have not found the switch to turn it off. Nearly 3 years of ownership and very rarely seen.

I have one of those :(

Not even a wave, one finger or even two, I don't mind, any port in a storm
 
I'm normally going too fast - unless I'm parked up!:Grin
 

Similar threads

GillianC
Replies
0
Views
2K
GillianC
GillianC
M
Replies
2
Views
2K
MrsShambly
M
Seaview
Replies
2
Views
3K
Seaview
Seaview
M
Replies
2
Views
2K
Jonathan
J
Back
Top