Sliding door wont close

Kennnyboy

Kennnyboy

VW California Ocean T6.1
VIP Member
Messages
25
Location
Bury, Lancs
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
1000075190.jpg
I have done a search and havent found the answer to my problem. Sliding door wont close. The latch is in this position...most threads or google answers say to flick the latch open. It wont budge.

I have tried removing the large green fuses under the passenger seat for 2 mins. Tried 2 clicks of unlocking doors and 2 rapid open door handle.

Nothing seems to work and I cant secure the door closed. Any help much appreciated.
 
The door frame contains a 6-pin connector; briefly short-circuiting the two middle pins with the key resolves the problem.
 
,
View attachment 152012
I have done a search and havent found the answer to my problem. Sliding door wont close. The latch is in this position...most threads or google answers say to flick the latch open. It wont budge.

I have tried removing the large green fuses under the passenger seat for 2 mins. Tried 2 clicks of unlocking doors and 2 rapid open door handle.

Nothing seems to work and I cant secure the door closed. Any help much appreciated.

Have a read of this thread, there maybe relevant bits to assist in diagnosing the issue.

Start by doing the test as post # 2

 
Well I couldn't do any thing about this but the AA came out and told me that the soft close motor was faulty.... luckily he has done enough so that I can at least close the sliding door.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top