Accessories For Sale Reduced - For Sale - Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air Low, sleeping annexe, footprint and carpet £350ono

R

RHCali

VIP Member
Messages
29
Location
Uk
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Reduced to £350 and I will try to meet/deliver within 20 - 30 miles of Chester to save on postage.

Only used a handful of times, in excellent condition and always aired after use so packed away dry.

I spent a lot of time researching which awning to get. I wanted an awning which provided a flexible space, whilst being a manageable size and straightforward to put up and this one fits the bill perfectly.

The Cayman air is very flexible as all the sides can be removed (or rolled back) and used as an open sided gazebo. The sleeping annexe provides a great separate (nice and dark) sleeping area that can be closed up during the day, not taking up any of the living space.

It has only been used a handful of times, we have now sold our California and no longer need it.

Included in the sale is the awning, sleeping annexe, groundsheet, carpet (not pictured as I forgot to get it out!) and all tent pegs.

I am based in the Northwest near Chester, happy for collection or will post at the buyers expense.

View attachment IMG_9512.jpeg

View attachment IMG_9513.jpeg

View attachment IMG_9510.jpeg

View attachment IMG_9505.jpeg

View attachment IMG_9500.jpeg

View attachment IMG_9499.jpeg

View attachment IMG_9498.jpeg

View attachment IMG_9497.jpeg

View attachment IMG_9494.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Also includes drive away kit.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top