D
DaveB
VIP Member
- Messages
- 119
- Vehicle
- T6 Ocean 150
I've had our 2016 Ocean for new and love the van. I hate the config of the T7 models and see no reason to upgrade as ours drives pretty much as it did from new.
It needs a bit of love inside as we've not been the greatest of owners but I've stayed on top of the engine with DSG services etc.. all done to schedule. I was reading a thread about linkages to the gearbox failing and it got me wondering what I should be checking now to get our van through its next 50k miles. Cambelt is on the horizon anything else worth looking over "just in case"
It needs a bit of love inside as we've not been the greatest of owners but I've stayed on top of the engine with DSG services etc.. all done to schedule. I was reading a thread about linkages to the gearbox failing and it got me wondering what I should be checking now to get our van through its next 50k miles. Cambelt is on the horizon anything else worth looking over "just in case"













