New to the forum

Hi, folks.

We picked up our 2024 California Surf today. Can’t wait to get out and explore with the kids.

Looking forward to connecting and learning the best hints and tips from all you seasoned campers
:welcome :cheers

Photos ?
 
Hi, folks.

We picked up our 2024 California Surf today. Can’t wait to get out and explore with the kids.

Looking forward to connecting and learning the best hints and tips from all you seasoned campers
You are in a lovely part of the world to have a van. Hope you have fun exploring it.

:welcome
 
I need/want to add a few personal styling touches...all in good time. Need a reversing camera first! I've seen a few posts about the Wolfbox setup. Does anyone have any experience with installing this/something similar themselves?
 
I need/want to add a few personal styling touches...all in good time. Need a reversing camera first! I've seen a few posts about the Wolfbox setup. Does anyone have any experience with installing this/something similar themselves?
Search function is your friend (top banner right hand side = spyglass)

Here's a general search string to get you going

 
Hello everyone,


My name is Amir and I’m from Germany. Two months ago, I fulfilled a long-held dream and bought a VW T6.1 California Ocean. The vehicle was first registered in October 2024 and had only 4,000 km on the odometer when I purchased it, so it was practically like new.


For the past two weeks, I have been on my very first trip to Sardinia with the California, and it has exceeded all my expectations. The comfort, flexibility, and freedom that come with traveling in the California have made this experience truly enjoyable, and I’m impressed by everything the vehicle has to offer.


I’m looking forward to being part of this community, exchanging experiences with other California owners, and learning useful tips about traveling, camping, and getting the most out of the California lifestyle.


Best regards,
Amir
 

Similar threads

nicnak76
Replies
18
Views
3K
sapto
sapto
CampervanTime
Replies
14
Views
4K
BikerGran
BikerGran
L
Replies
1
Views
801
AlisonF
AlisonF
Steven Driver
Replies
7
Views
3K
Simon f
Simon f
Guy/Louise
Replies
19
Views
4K
Guy/Louise
Guy/Louise
Back
Top