K
Kevinthewanderer
Guest User
I've sold my California.
How do I cancel my membership?
How do I cancel my membership?
Still nice to have a discount thoThe main advantage of being part of the club isn’t the discount code, it’s being a part of a community of like minded California enthusiasts who can set you on the right path when it comes to problems, adventures and generally owning and understanding a Cali
In 5 years we’ve used the discount code only once.
(Reply to post #5 in the thread)
Look here for the relevant Discount Code.Guys, can anyone tell me where I can find my VIP membership number? Im trying to buy something and VIP gives discount
Thank you, must admit as a recent joiner here that I'm having difficulty navigating the site. I tried to post this question on a general thread but I had to put in someones name. Sure i’ll get the hang of it with time
The VW California Club is the worlds largest resource for all owners and enthusiasts of VW California campervans.