Marcuk03 Messages 58 Location Dorset Vehicle T6 Beach 150 Jun 23, 2026 #1 Hey, Can any one recommend a decent iphone holder for this Van & dashboard? i see people recommend Brodit but cant see on their site anythng that fits with this dashboard. thanks Marcus
Hey, Can any one recommend a decent iphone holder for this Van & dashboard? i see people recommend Brodit but cant see on their site anythng that fits with this dashboard. thanks Marcus
Doorbundle Lifetime VIP Member Messages 410 Location S. Worcs Vehicle T6 Ocean 150 Jun 23, 2026 #2 Low tech, easy to fit, simple to use. We have two. www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07GQGX855?ref_=ppx_hzsearch_conn_dt_b_fed_asin_title_1&th=1
Low tech, easy to fit, simple to use. We have two. www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07GQGX855?ref_=ppx_hzsearch_conn_dt_b_fed_asin_title_1&th=1
edocali Messages 459 Location Kingston, UK Vehicle T6 Ocean 150 Jun 23, 2026 #3 Breton spiderpodium ?
Kayleigh In the Beach, at the beach Super Poster Lifetime VIP Member Messages 1,900 Location London Vehicle T6 Beach 150 Jun 24, 2026 #4 I use one of these in a T6. It fits in the vent and I’ve been happy with it for the last 18 months. Very easy to move/remove. UGREEN Magnetic Car Phone Mount
I use one of these in a T6. It fits in the vent and I’ve been happy with it for the last 18 months. Very easy to move/remove. UGREEN Magnetic Car Phone Mount